[REVIEW] INNISFREE ORCHID SPECIAL KIT TRIAL SET


Hi everyone! About last month I bought this Innisfree Orchid Special Kit and now I am going to do a review about this set. Basically its the trial set which i bought from a Carouseller for RM10 exclude postage. So cheap right even though it is a free gift from Innisfree, most people would sell them higher prices.

I wanted to try this set because I coincidentally looking for an eye cream. I read some good benefits and reviews on this orchid eye cream.

The packaging is so nice with purple color which is one my favorite color.

Besides, I love orchids flowers <3


They stated what includes in the set, the amount of the cream and the functions of the cream on the packaging. The functions, mainly for anti-aging that make skins more radiant and firm.



My simple honest review on these three orchid creams :

1) Orchid Enriched Cream

Enriched cream can be used as day cream as it offers a lot of benefits in one cream which your skin need daily. However, the texture is thick so it would be better if you dont apply it too much. This cream suits perfectly on dry skin as it is so moisturized.




2) Orchid Massage Cream

As stated on the packaging, this should be used as night cream. The cream does make your skin radiant and brighter when you wake up from sleep.  However, its so moisturized and thick that you might wake up with oily feels. Thus, this cream totally not suitable for oily/combination skin.




3) Orchid Eye Cream

This one is my favorite in this set. I think this eye cream suitable for all types of skin. However, this is not suitable to apply with makeup. This should be apply when you are not applying any makeup and just for a regular day at home or before going to sleep. This cream does make my under eye wrinkles reduced after a week and look more radiance with no puffy eyes. So among these orchid creams, I recommend this the most.



It is just a bit disappointing that I did not suit much with the other two day and night creams, I love the smells so much though! but I can ensure you that if you are looking product that really moisturized your face, those two creams are really good as they are perfect for people with dry skin.


As a conclusion, maybe this is not my favorite set from Innisfree compared to Jeju Volcanic set.
I want to try other sets such as green tea, mineral sparkling and aloe vera which might be suitable to combination and oily skins.


Pros :


  • Perfect for dry skin
  • Really moisturizing
  • A small amount is enough
  • THE SMELL IS ORCHID 
  • Focusing on anti aging and wrinkles

Cons :

  • Not suitable for extreme oily skin (works on some combination skin)
  • The texture so thick


Ratings : 6.8/10



Sincerely,
lots of love,
EZZAH



CONVERSATION

Back
to top